This conference is designed for psychiatrists, neurologists, primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals who provide care to patients with psychiatric conditions.
- Mechanisms of emerging therapeutics for various psychiatric disorders
- Novel approaches to the clinical management of patients with psychiatric disorders
- Identifying and diagnosing psychiatric disorders
- Individualizing treatment for patients with specific or co-occurring psychiatric disorders
- Integrate innovative technologies and therapeutics in the management of patients with psychiatric conditions
In support of improving patient care, Medscape, LLC is jointly accredited with commendation by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
For Full Conference Attendance:
Medscape, LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Awarded 16.75 contact hours of nursing continuing professional development for RNs and APNs; final contact hours in the area of pharmacology will be posted on the conference platform.
This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive 16.75 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credit for learning and change.